Anime Battle Wars RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Image a battle with Goku, Naruto, Seiya, Ichigo, Cloud and others or make your own character and learn from the best

Latest topics

» advetise here.
ok this is the song request place if u knwo any songz plez dont hestie to post the name so we can hear it! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:31 pm by Tetsuya

» please all new comers
ok this is the song request place if u knwo any songz plez dont hestie to post the name so we can hear it! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:59 pm by sexyanimechick

» what happened
ok this is the song request place if u knwo any songz plez dont hestie to post the name so we can hear it! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:33 am by missy

» everybody come to the new site
ok this is the song request place if u knwo any songz plez dont hestie to post the name so we can hear it! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:14 pm by latinmoney

» Anime Videos
ok this is the song request place if u knwo any songz plez dont hestie to post the name so we can hear it! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:18 pm by Crystal King

» The Lake by the forest
ok this is the song request place if u knwo any songz plez dont hestie to post the name so we can hear it! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:09 pm by Kairi

» the sign in sheet
ok this is the song request place if u knwo any songz plez dont hestie to post the name so we can hear it! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:03 pm by latinmoney

» NEW RULE LISTEN
ok this is the song request place if u knwo any songz plez dont hestie to post the name so we can hear it! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:02 pm by latinmoney

» The Mall #Two
ok this is the song request place if u knwo any songz plez dont hestie to post the name so we can hear it! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:59 pm by Kairi

Navigation

3 posters

ok this is the song request place if u knwo any songz plez dont hestie to post the name so we can hear it!

latinmoney
    latinmoney
    Admin

ok this is the song request place if u knwo any songz plez dont hestie to post the name so we can hear it! Empty ok this is the song request place if u knwo any songz plez dont hestie to post the name so we can hear it!

Post  latinmoney Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:32 pm

john song list
    breaking the habit
    i dont care
    everythings falling apart
    want to be loved
    just live ur life
    i eat the pussy
    chicken noodle soup
    pb&j time
    cant touch this
    rompe
    rompe remix
    amilli
    amillia remix
    im black!
    ass like that
    homies over hoes
    pop lock it drop it
    ooowee
    my name is
    smakc that
    just close ur eyes
    no more words
    move along
    animal i hve become
    fuck love
    love songs
    1 wish
    birth day sex
    happy bday
    abcs
    123s
    fallout
    note
    after death
    cuz i am
    lose ur self
    will update it later

Last edited by latinmoney4 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Admin

ok this is the song request place if u knwo any songz plez dont hestie to post the name so we can hear it! Empty Re: ok this is the song request place if u knwo any songz plez dont hestie to post the name so we can hear it!

Post  Dragon Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:34 pm

how is this an event?
    latinmoney
    latinmoney
    Admin

ok this is the song request place if u knwo any songz plez dont hestie to post the name so we can hear it! Empty Re: ok this is the song request place if u knwo any songz plez dont hestie to post the name so we can hear it!

Post  latinmoney Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:35 pm

im sorry can u tell destiny to move it to the requset rr um yeah sorry.
    Kairi
    Kairi

Post  Kairi Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:25 am

Lmao alright heres some of mine Very Happy
    California Love-Tupac
    Six-All that Remains
    Love Hurts-Aerosmith
    Losing Sight, The Darkest Nights, Empty Hearts, Control is Dead-As I Lay Dying
    Criticle Acclaim, Afterlife, Bat Country, Seize the Day, A little piece of Heaven-Avenged Sevenfold
    Discovery Channel, Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss, Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo-Blood Hound Gang
    Red Red Wine, Jammin, Buffalo Soldier-Bob Marley
    The Red-Chevelle
    Welcome Home-Coheed and Cambria

much more coming up!!
    got tired lol Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:21 am