Anime Battle Wars RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Image a battle with Goku, Naruto, Seiya, Ichigo, Cloud and others or make your own character and learn from the best

Latest topics

» advetise here.
squad leaders hq open to all soul reapers and humans if they want EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:31 pm by Tetsuya

» please all new comers
squad leaders hq open to all soul reapers and humans if they want EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:59 pm by sexyanimechick

» what happened
squad leaders hq open to all soul reapers and humans if they want EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:33 am by missy

» everybody come to the new site
squad leaders hq open to all soul reapers and humans if they want EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:14 pm by latinmoney

» Anime Videos
squad leaders hq open to all soul reapers and humans if they want EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:18 pm by Crystal King

» The Lake by the forest
squad leaders hq open to all soul reapers and humans if they want EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:09 pm by Kairi

» the sign in sheet
squad leaders hq open to all soul reapers and humans if they want EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:03 pm by latinmoney

» NEW RULE LISTEN
squad leaders hq open to all soul reapers and humans if they want EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:02 pm by latinmoney

» The Mall #Two
squad leaders hq open to all soul reapers and humans if they want EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:59 pm by Kairi

Navigation

5 posters

squad leaders hq open to all soul reapers and humans if they want

latinmoney
    latinmoney
    Admin

squad leaders hq open to all soul reapers and humans if they want Empty squad leaders hq open to all soul reapers and humans if they want

Post  latinmoney Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:16 pm

john was wondering where he had stubled upon now.
    then he saw abucnh of squad leaders and wondered
    "ok where am i?"
    one squad leader said "u r in the slhq or squad leader head quarts for short."
    then another one said "hey art u that weird soul reaper that coems and goes that creepy one john was?"
    another comments and ads on that" yeah it is hey hes that wanted one the soul society had captured and placed under hostal arrest and daeth but some dosh named shiryu realled him!"
    "damn that kid" said antoehr
    "i dont know how we could let some one like u go around living!"
    "yeah!"
    john said"luckaly theres only four of them i could probaly take them"
    john saids " bring it own..."
    the four look at john like he was crazy.
    then they attacked
    john wnet omeag lv1 and was able to survie afew attacks they sent but then they were getting to powerful so he went to omega lv2 john saids"come on john get agrip lets control this!"
    john fights off better but is still introble
    the four squad leaders seem to not be tierd and go in a all out attack
    john knew he was desperat and that sqaud leaders were toghut so he had to go up a real nothc.
    he went to omeag lv3
    he had killed 3 sqaud leaders and injured 1 and tolled the last one"ever mess with me u die got that no soul reaper is strrong inof to kill me !
    except me!"
    and flys away.
    Kairi
    Kairi

squad leaders hq open to all soul reapers and humans if they want Empty Re: squad leaders hq open to all soul reapers and humans if they want

Post  Kairi Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:10 pm

Kairi felt a great amount of spiritual pressure
    and followed it then
    seen the three dead soul reapers
    and the one that was wounded badly
    "What happened here!?" she asked
    S: "It.. it ...was..."
    "Shh you need to rest, everything is going alright you hear me?" she said
    and started healing him
    then lookec back at the dead ones
    gross she thought
    Destiny
    Destiny
    Admin

squad leaders hq open to all soul reapers and humans if they want Empty Re: squad leaders hq open to all soul reapers and humans if they want

Post  Destiny Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:17 pm

THE HELL i SAID ABOUT GODMODDING JOHNNY
    latinmoney
    latinmoney
    Admin

Post  latinmoney Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:20 pm

no there was no god mode dum ass i jsut had a slip of the tonge
    and they didnt all die there was one survier and besides they came at me fisrt!
    basterds...
    Destiny
    Destiny
    Admin

Post  Destiny Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:26 pm

stay out the damn soul society and kill another captain and your ass is my try me
    latinmoney
    latinmoney
    Admin

Post  latinmoney Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:41 pm

sorry sheshes
    john walks away
    looking at zeo pondering wondering wtf is his probalem awlasy up tight! shiz man he needs to try some niggits i mean nuggets yeah nuggets
    latinmoney
    latinmoney
    Admin

Post  latinmoney Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:40 am

the judge amster and all the sqaud leaders were talking and they all decide to ban john from the soul society and if he were to return he would be put to rest for ever!
    judge master:this is a notice to all captins please if u spot john in the area please vacqiton him with all ur might do not hold back john is the most wanted in the soul society for murder of 3 captins and injury of 1!"
    please do kill him if he eneters here ever again!
    emo kid
    emo kid

Post  emo kid Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:33 am

why kill my dad my dad is incent and im try to proove it!
    judge master attacks zack
    ahh! help!
    holy rose
    holy rose

Post  holy rose Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:55 am

kura apers at random
    stop!
    freezes time
    takes zack away
    play!
    the judge master was shooked that anyone could atculayy control him in time!
    emo kid
    emo kid

Post  emo kid Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:56 am

"thanks sis..."
    zack falls asleep in her arms.
    holy rose
    holy rose

Post  holy rose Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:25 pm

"ur welcum lil bro"
    takes zack home

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:18 pm